Google Ads can help you potentially reach thousands of Google users, whatever your goals.
If you’re looking to increase calls to your business, Google Ads can aid in developing a strategy for targeting qualified leads at the right time with custom ads.
And if you’re aiming to boost website visitors or drive online sales, Google Ads makes sure your ad content is seen by the right customers to generate quality leads and conversions.
Google Ads gives you the power to target potential customers with ease, enabling effective strategies that take you towards achieving your goals.
Here are my 6 steps to running a successful Google ads campaign.
1. EVALUATING CUSTOMER DEMAND before launching a Google Ads campaign is an important step to ensure success.
To determine if there is an adequate amount of search traffic for your product or service, you should ask yourself the following questions:
- Is my target audience looking for a solution like mine?
- Are they searching terms related to the product I’m offering?
- Does the market itself demonstrate demand for this particular item?
Do some research, either through Google Ads’ keyword planner tool or other resources, to confirm that you have an in-demand product and people are actually searching for it. With this knowledge, you can create and launch Google Ads campaigns with confidence, knowing that customers are searching for what you’re offering.
2. Before you launch any campaign, however, it is important to have a CLEAR GOAL in mind. Consider who your target customers are and the keywords they’re likely searching for which are relevant to your business – this will help you craft an ad that Google users will find highly relevant.
Finally, always be sure to clearly define the action you want those who view your ads to take – this will ensure that the Google Ads campaign directly reflects and meets your desired outcome.
3. Crafting Google Ads that will effectively CONNECT WITH YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE requires careful thought, a sharp sense of style, and top-notch wordsmithery. Using the right tone, language and creative call to action (CTA) helps you attract attention, raise customer interest, and motivate them to act. The best Google Ads provide an engaging experience from start to finish. A professional yet friendly tone will really grab your viewer’s attention and capture their trust. Making sure your Google Ads are properly targeted means longer lasting results from each campaign. By making sure you speak the exact same language as your target audience together with a persuasive CTA, you’ll have much more success with your Google Ads campaign.
4. Google offers three KEYWORD TARGETING TYPES, Broad Match, Phrase Match and Exact Match keywords. When creating a Google Ad, you should use all three in your keyword targeting strategy, although if budgets are tight, then just opt for phrase and exact match.
a. Broad Match keywords: Google displays your ad when similar phrases or keywords are used but you may get irrelevant traffic so try to bid at the lowest amount.
b. Phrase Match keywords: Google displays your ad when users type in the exact phrase or keyword you’re optimized for.
c. Exact Match: Google will only show ads to searches containing a specific set of words.
Ensure you have all of these different types of keyword targeting included in your overall strategy – this will maximize your chances of success with any ad campaign!
5. Having a clear and UNIQUE USP will set your company apart from the competition and let customers know why they should choose you. By taking the time to craft an effective USP that is specifically tailored to Google Ads campaigns, you can ensure that your business has an edge over its competitors on Google Ads. Not only will this give new customers reason to choose your business over others, but it will also create an environment of trust and loyalty between existing customers and your brand.
6. To make the most out of Google Ads, you will need to regularly OPTIMISE your campaigns. You’ll want to carefully manage your keyword bids to ensure maximum performance.
It’s important to consider raising the bids for keywords that bring in solid sales, but also lower the bids or switch to new keywords when necessary if you’re not meeting your desired results.
In addition, landing pages should be designed with care; ensuring that content aligns with the ads. This will improve conversion rates and boost profits for your brand.
Moreover, Google Ads take click-through rate into account; testing different campaigns can give you valuable insights on which ads have higher CTRs and better quality scores. When it comes to Google Ads, effective management is key!
If you would like to have a chat with me about running Google or Facebook ads for your business, book a meeting in my diary or email me at hello@Satsuma-Digital.com